Thursday, October 28, 2004

first on the NEWS

first up tonight, a very disturbig tail... TALE i mean. this shit is FUCKED UP and i don't advise you to follow up on this link unless you have a strong stomach or you are really curious. the link is http://www.wetterlinggallery.com/archive/nathalia/nathalia_main.htm . this BITCH, ( and i don't use that term lightly) has killed a bunch of animals, cut them up and used heads, bodies and legs and put them in art pieces. its fucking sadistic i mean she has to be in the Marquis de Sade offical fanclub. i mean that bitch must worship his ass. there's an online petition going around to get her 'art' out of the gallery it's presently in. the address is http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/853089392 . well till next time to all you out there, even though its pretty much just me talking to myself.

peace, love, revolution

1 Comments:

Blogger always-sweet said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Please go over my cash advance network blog.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home